Ticket Donation Requests
Delaware and surrounding community non-profit charitable organizations, recognized institutional organizations (i.e. fraternity, sorority, student government, etc.), and educational institutions (8th grade or below) may submit donation requests for up to one (1) event per year to be considered for a charitable donation by UD Athletics.
UD Athletics reserves the right to determine which requests it will approve, and what tickets it will be able to donate.Policy and Procedure
All donation requests must be made in writing on the organization's letterhead (.doc or .pdf format only), along with a "Ticket Donation Request Form".
- Email completed forms to the UD Athletics Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone and mail-in requests will not be accepted.
- All requests must be received at least four (4) weeks in advance of the date of the event for which you are requesting the donation.
- Per NCAA bylaws, donated items are NOT to be used for or provided to any of the following:
- Fundraiser for a high school (9th-12th grade) prep school, junior college or any other group consisting of prospective student-athletes.
- Staff member (i.e. coach/athletics director/teacher/principal) of any of the organizations listed in 4-a.
- A student, student-athlete or parent of any organization listed in 4-a.
- UD Athletics reserves the right to refuse any future donation requests if the donated tickets are deemed to be used in any way that is contrary to NCAA rules.
Please note that complimentary admission for group tickets will be issued through a pass list, therefore the group will NOT receive hard tickets in advance.
Speaker requests are regulated by the University of Delaware Compliance staff and based upon availability. Please complete the following formal request here