2014-15 Promotions Schedule
Stay tuned & check back for updates!
Saturday, 9/6 @ 6 p.m.
FOOTBALL vs. Delaware State (at Delaware Stadium)
- Youth Cheer Day: Girls 12 years of age & younger are invited to register today to participate in the annual Youth Cheer Day. Learn more about the importance of education and fitness while meeting and interacting with the UD Cheerleading teams.
- All participants will learn a short routine to be performed on-field at halftime of the Blue Hens Football game. No experience is necessary.
- $10.00 registration fee includes a FREE event t-shirt and game ticket. Space is limited and subject to availability.
- For event times and to register, click here. Registration deadline is Monday, August 25 at 4:30 p.m. or until filled.
- Delaware Day: What better way to showcase and share our excitement of being the flagship University for our state than with Delaware Football hosting Delaware Day as part of the Blue Hens’ game vs. in-state opponent Delaware State.
- Invitations will be sent the week of Aug. 4 to state employees, including educators, and first responders to invite them through various offers to be a part of a day celebrating all things Delaware.
- If you are part of any of these groups and by Friday, 8/8 you did not receive your ticket special invitation that includes the promo code needed to purchase tickets, please contact BlueHensMarketing@udel.edu before Tuesday, 9/2.
Saturday, 9/13 @ 6 p.m.
Delaware Football vs. Colgate (at Delaware Stadium)
- Band Day Parent Ticket Promotion: The annual High School Band Day will host local school bands to perform with the University of Delaware Marching Band at halftime of the game. Family and friends of those attending can purchase discounted tickets to watch their favorite band members perform on-field. For questions contact BlueHensMarketing@udel.edu.
- FHClub Tailgate: FHClub members are invited to enjoy food, fun & games prior to the game from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Welcome goodie bags will be available for pick-up. Members must RSVP by 4 p.m. on Wed, 9/3. For details on how to become a FHClub member click here.
- Class of 2018 Friends & Family Game Package: Families & friends of Blue Hens freshmen are invited to join us for a fun-filled day as Delaware celebrates the newest members of the Blue Hens Family, the Class of 2018. Enjoy pregame hospitality and exciting college football action all for just $25 a ticket! For full event details and to purchase click here.
Saturday, 10/4 @ 3:30 p.m.
Delaware Football vs. Sacred Heart (at Delaware Stadium)
- Youth Football Experience: All youth football and youth football cheer teams of Delaware (8th grade & younger only) are invited out to see the hard-hitting action for only $5. Deadline to purchase is 11:59 p.m. on Monday, 9/22.
- Pregame field access will be granted to those youth members that are in their game jersey or cheer uniform to form the tunnel with the UD Marching Band before the Blue Hens take the field.
- Online service fees apply. If you are looking to purchase more than 10 tickets, or buy for your entire team in one transaction, please contact the Delaware Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 831-2257.
- Invitations will be sent the week of Aug. 4 to local youth league contacts.
- If you are part of a youth football/cheer league and by Friday, 8/8 you did not receive your ticket special invitation that includes the promo code needed to purchase tickets, please contact BlueHensMarketing@udel.edu before Wednesday, 9/17.
- Take a Kid to the Game (TAKG) Promotion: The national NCAA Football TAKG program provides an opportunity for community outreach as it introduces area youth to UD Athletics. Its purpose is to encourage adults to take children to collegiate sporting events, inspiring them to pursue higher education opportunities.
- To do so, UD is offering one FREE youth ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket to support this program.
- Tickets can be purchased in-person in advance or on gameday. Please purchase in advance to avoid long lines and for preferred seating. All tickets are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.