Priority Points System
Base Club Points
The Blue Hen Club priority point system is designed to appropriately reward Delaware Athletic donors and ticket holders for their financial support and season ticket purchases. This system is utilized to determine the priority of seat upgrade requests, assign newly purchased seats and football parking permits, assign away game and post-season game tickets and other benefits. Points are award using the Priority Point Criteria.
If you have any questions regarding parking or priority points, please call us at (302) 831-6276.
(Dollar amount in parentheses equals the current annual gift to the UDAF required for each level.)
|Director’s Circle Gold ($50,000) 50,000
||Coach’s Circle Silver ($1,000) 20,000
|Director’s Circle Blue ($25,000) 45,000
||Coach’s Circle Bronze ($500) 15,000
|Coach’s Circle Diamond ($10,000) 35,000
||Coach’s Circle Blue and Gold ($250) 10,000
|Coach’s Circle Platinum ($5,000) 30,000
||Coach’s Circle Blue ($50) 5,000
|Coach’s Circle Gold ($2,500) 25,000
- Only contributions to the UDAF are eligible. These points will be allocated upon receipt of a gift in the current fiscal year.
- Priority Points are assigned to the value of gifts up to the Director’s Circle Gold ($50,000+ annually).
Current Gift (5 Points for every $100)
- Current Giving points are based on a total of all contributions received in UDAF for the fiscal year.
- Company matching gift is included
- This includes money actually received, not pledged.
- 5 additional points will be given for gifts prior to December 31st (gift must be a least half of years membership).
Historic Giving (2 Points for every $100)
- Prior to 2008 – a one time cumulative gift total will be given to ALL gifts to the institution.
- Eligibility for the one time cumulative gift for non-athletic gifts is based on continuous membership in UDAF. The one time cumulative gift total will be lost if there is a lapse in membership.
- Post 2008 – only gifts to UDAF will count in the cumulative giving totals.
Continuous Giving History to UDAF (5 points for every year of giving)
- Consecutive UDAF points are awarded only for continuous memberships at the $100.00 (Coach’s Circle Blue) a year level or above.
Football Season Ticket Holder: 10 Points for every year
Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Holder: 10 Points for every year
Women’s Basketball Season Ticket Holder: 10 Points for every year
Football Postseason Tickets: 5 Points (one time award)
Men’s Basketball Postseason Tickets: 5 Points (one time award)
Women’s Basketball Postseason Tickets: 5 Points (one time award)
- Points are earned only if you buy season tickets in your own name
- Tickets must be purchased from the University of Delaware Ticket Office
- Points for season tickets are cumulative. Points are not based on number of season tickets purchased.
- Points for postseason tickets are cumulative. Points are a one-time award per postseason and are not based on the number of tickets or "rounds" purchased.
Calcuation of Points System:
-John A. Supporter makes an Annual Gift to the UDAF of $5,000. Mr. Supporter has been giving to the UDAF for 15 consecutive years and his total giving history equals $12,500. He also has been a Football season ticket holder for 20 years and a women’s basketball season ticket holder for 9 years. Here is how Mr. Supporter’s points will total:
|1. Base points current Annual UDAF Gift:
|2. Current gift (5 pts for every $100):
||5 pts x 50=
|3. Gift received prior to December 31
|4. Cumulative Giving History (2 pts for every $100)
||2 pts x 125=
|5. Consecutive Giving to UDAF (5 pts for consecutive years)
||5 pts x 15 years=
|6. Football Season Tickets (10 pts for every year)
||10 pts x 20 years=
|7. Women’s BBall Season Tickets (10 pts for every year)
||10 pts x 9 years=
|8. Season Ticket Holder prior to 1992
-Additional Example: Jane B. Ball makes an Annual Gift to the UDAF of $240. Jane has been giving to the College of Arts and Sciences for 2 years with a total giving history equaling $2,700. She has been a Men’s Basketball season ticket holder for 5 years. Here is a breakdown of Jane’s point total:
|1. Base points current Annual UDAF Gift:
|2. Current gift (5 pts for every $100)
||5 pts x 2.4=
|Gift received prior to December 31
|3. Cumulative Gift to non-athletics (prior 2008)
||2 pts x 27=
|(2 pts for every $100)
|4. Consecutive Giving to UDAF (5 pts for consecutive years)
||5 pts x 1 years=
|5. Basketball Season Tickets (10 pts for every year)
||10 pts x 5 years=