Fitness Center Policies
Fitness Center Policies:
- A full T-shirt is required. No tank tops, sport bras, basketball jerseys, or middriffs allowed.
- Shoes must be worn at ALL times.
- Books, book bags, clothing, etc. will be deposited in lockers. These items are not permitted in the workout area or on the floors.Video-taping in any of the fitness centers is NOT allowed.
- No open toed shoes or sandals are to be worn. Shoes and shirts must be worn for reasons of safety, hygiene, and courtesy to others. Blue jeans are not permitted.
- No food, gum or drink should be brought into the facilities. Only plastic water bottles are permitted.
- There is a 30-minute time limit on all cardiovascular equipment when others are waiting.
- Bars, dumbbells, plates and collars must be returned immediately after each use.
- Collars must be used on all loaded bars at all times.
- The bathrooms are not be used for changing purposes; use the general locker rooms.
- Chalk is not permitted.
- Members should never hesitate to ask a staff person for assistance.
- Members must bring valid ID card to every workout session. No one will be permitted to use the facilities without valid University of Delaware ID.