|Fitness Home||Classes||Personal Training||Contact Info|
Fitness Center Policies
*Those in violation will be asked to change. Appropriate shirts are available at the front desk
- A valid UD ID card must be used to enter the gym. No one will be permitted to use the facilities without a UD ID card.
- Books, book bags, clothing, etc. must be deposited in lockers. These items are not permitted in the workout area or on the floors
- Video-taping in any of the fitness centers is NOT allowed
- No food, gum, or drink should be brought into the facilities. Only plastic water bottles are permitted.
- The bathrooms are not be used for changing purposes; use the general locker rooms.
- There is a 30-minute time limit on all cardiovascular equipment when others are waiting
- Bars, dumbbells, plates and collars must be returned immediately after each use
- Collars must be used on all loaded bars at all times
- Chalk is not permitted
- Members should never hesitate to ask a staff person for assistance