|Small Group Training||
Personal Training - MEET THE TRAINERS!A nationally certified Personal Trainer will create an exercise program that is safe and effective, and tailored to meet your specific fitness goals. Each
session is scheduled at your convenience. Sessions take place in either the Personal Training Studio or in the CSB fitness facility.
Student Package Options:
- Express Session (30minutes) = $15
- 1 (single) session = $35
- 5 sessions = $170
- 10 sessions= $330
- Spring Break Fit
- Let one of our nationally certified personal trainers create an effective 4 week training program tailored to your own fitness goals. Those completing the program will receive $25 off future personal training packages. Registration for Spring 2015 is over.
REGISTER - Students
Employee/Staff Package Options
- Express Session (30 minutes) = $25
- Single Session (60 minutes) = $45
- 5 Sessions = $220
- 10 Sessions = $430
REGISTER - Staff/Employees
Small Group Training (price is split between participants at their own discretion)
This option allows you to obtain all the benefits of Personal Training, but with the added bonus of training with a friend, roommate, or teammate. In order to sign up for this package, you must already have a group of 2-4 people. The fitness program will not match you with a group. It is recommended and encouraged that each person is at the same fitness level and have similar fitness goals in order to train together. Sessions last 45-60 minutes and take place in either the Personal Training Studio or in the CSB fitness facility. Not currently available for employees/staff.
Student Package Options:
- Single Session (2-4 people, no exceptions) = $45
- 3 sessions = $125
A fitness specialist will establish baseline levels of fitness by examining your blood pressure, body composition, flexibility, muscular strength and endurance, girth measurements, and resting heart rate. A computerized print-out with your results will be provided and discussed. A fitness specialist will also review and apply the five components of fitness. This is a great way for you to see where you are starting from, or to measure the results of your training program over time. An exercise design is not included.
- The cost is $15
- To purchase online, use the links below. Please note that you do NOT have to purchase a personal training session to purchase a fitness assessment. Just click any of the personal training packages and enter "0" for the quantity.
- Purchase - Students
- Purchase - Staff/Employees
Body Fat Testing
- The cost is $5
How to Purchase:
You can purchase any of these packages throughout the semester. All transactions will take place at the cashier's window of CSB. You may pay by cash, credit, check, and flex. Any questions regarding these services, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-831-1578.