We are a group of like-minded individuals interested in pursuing the sport of triathlon: swimming, cycling, and running. We compete in the USA Triathlon Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Conference and, locally, in the Piranha Sports Race Series. We carry around 20-40 members on our roster with a wide range of experience and commitment levels. Our goal is to foster a love for the sport and all three disciplines.
- Dues vary depending on committment level
- No equipment is required, but bikes are encouraged
- We hold 8 practices, 6 days a week, with 2 swims, 3 rides, and 3 runs. We encourage everyone to attend as many practices as their schedule allows.
- Club President: Alyson Leppla
- Club Vice President: Tess Walter
- Club Treasurer: Austin Barth