Club Women's Volleyball
University of Delaware Women's Club Volleyball is about finding a place where you can play competitive volleyball without the commitment of a varsity sport, while still managing to always have fun with a great group of girls. It's a club where winning and fun come together as one goal and we form a family. We usually have 2 teams for a total of 20-25 girls and a practice team with a total of 12-15 girls. Our regional affiliation is with NWVCL and our national affiliation is with NIRSA.
- Dues are usually around $500 per year and may change based on whether you are a returning player or not.
- You must attend all practices, but have 3 excused absences for the year. Any outstanding circumstances are always to be discussed with the officers.
- Any regular workout/playing attire is required. Knee pads are suggested.
Practice and Game Information
- We typically have two practices per week. One on Sunday night in the Carpenter Sports Building (Little Bob) and one on Wednesday night in the Bob Carpetner Center (Big BOB).
- We play both fall and spring (not including winter session) from early on in September until the beginning of April.
- We typically have about 8 weekend tournaments per academic year.