Looking for a team to play on? Join our new Intramural Free Agents Facebook Group to connect with other UD students that are looking for others to join or form an intramural sports team.
Spring Intramural Sports Leagues
Cornhole Pairs Tournament
Register by 4/19
NBA 2K15 PS4 Tournament
Register by 4/26
Teams will be required to pay a team registration fee. The fees will be as low as possible. $3-25 based on the number of players on the court. The registration form will be left open after registration closes and late teams may register and be put on a waitlist. If teams forfeit out of the league, teams on the waitlist will be moved into their spots. Teams will play four regular season games over a four week period and then there will be a post-season tournament for those teams that are still eligible.All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to www.IMLeagues.com and click Create Account
- Enter your information using your UD email address (@udel.edu, @admin.udel.edu, @math.udel.edu, @mail.eecis.udel.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your user homepage
- Click on the “University of Delaware” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s Blue, Men’s Gold, Men’s White, Women’s Blue, Women’s Gold, Women’s White, Coed Blue, Coed Gold, Coed White) (Blue is our highest level of competition, Gold is our middle level and White is our purely recreational level.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be added to your team.
ii. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
iii. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
ii. Accept a request from the captain to join his team
iii. Find the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
iiv. Go to the captain’s player card page, view his team, and request to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button on the bottom of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties. If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments please let us know by giving us a call at 831-2365, or stop by and see us in 144 Carpenter Sports Building.