Club Women's Soccer
Women's Club Soccer is about having a serious commitment to playing the game of soccer and working together to organize and run a team of talented and dedicated women. It is about having skill, talent, team spirit, and heart, and our team has the desire to excel both on and off the field.
- Tryouts will be hosted in the first 2 weeks of the fall semester, dates and time to be announced in August. The club does not add competitive members in the spring.
- Dues range from $100-200/year, payable each fall.
- Members must be able to attend at least 2 out of 3 practices during the fall season and commit to most games.
- Uniforms are included in the dues. Team members are responsible for all individual equipment including cleats, shinguards, practice socks/clothes, etc.
- The team practices three times a week in the fall, with games every weekend from the beginning of the semester till late November, traveling 2 out of every 4 weekends for games in adjoining states. The team also does fitness training once a week.
- During the fall, we have games/tournaments every weekend, and in the spring we have 3-5 games total and host a home tournament.