Delaware Mens' Basketball Back on the Road Tuesday with 7 p.m. Tilt at Army
Delaware (1-2, 0-0 CAA) at Army (1-2, 0-0 Patriot League)
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Christl Arena - West Point, N.Y.
Live Stats: www.goarmysports.com
Live Video: Patriot League Network
Radio: WDSD 94.7 FM (Scott Klatzkin, Bill Harman)
All-Time Series: Army leads, 13-1
Delaware: Monté Ross (Winston-Salem State ‘92), eighth season overall and at Delaware, 91-133
Army: Zach Spiker (Ithaca ‘00), fifth season overall and at Army, 54-69
• Army leads the all-time series with Delaware, 13-1, although the teams have not faced each other since the 1987-88 season. The Blue Hens took the last meeting, 69-56, at the Delaware Field House on Dec. 8, 1987. Tonight’s game is Delaware’s first visit to West Point since Dec. 5, 1983.
• The Blue Hens are looking for their second consecutive road victory following Sunday’s 90-79 win at Hampton. Jarvis Threatt led the way with 27 points, while Kyle Anderson added a career-best 24.
• Anderson went a perfect 6 of 6 from the three-point line, the most three-pointers made in a game without a miss in school history.
• After Davon Usher scored 30 points and Devon Saddler added 29 against Charleston Southern, the Blue Hens have had four different players score at least 24 points during the last two contests.
• Delaware has scored at least 90 points in consecutive games for the first time since January, 2006.
• Carl Baptiste set his career-high for the second consecutive game by pouring in 15 points against the Pirates.
• Davon Usher contributed nine points, nine rebounds and six assists at Hampton. He leads the team and ranks sixth in the CAA with 8.7 boards per game.
• Threatt dished out a career-high eight assists at Hampton. He leads the CAA with 3.0 steals per game and is second with 5.3 assists per contest.