YOUTH DANCE DAY - SATURDAY, 2/27
Youth Dance Clinic (Bob Carpenter Center Addition - West Gym)
11:15 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Check-in begins at 10:45 a.m.)
- $10 per clinic participant and open to all Blue Hens kids ages 4-12. All participants must register in advance. Day of registration will not be available.
- Learn a short routine to be performed on-court at halftime of the Blue Hens Men's Basketball game later that day.
- Registration includes a game ticket to the 2/27 men's basketball game following the clinic and a t-shirt. Additional tickets are just $5 each.
- No experience is necessary. Comfortable athletic attire and sneakers are strongly recommended.
This event is full.
Registration is closed.
UD Men’s Basketball Game (The BOB) at 2 p.m. vs. Elon
- UD Men's Basketball Senior Day: Be there to root on the Blue Hens Men's Basketball Class of 2016 in their final regular season home game of their Delaware Basketball career.
- Exit Giveaway: Check out the marketing table in the lobby to collect the third version of the 2015-16 #DETERMINED Delaware Men's Basketball schedule poster series as you leave the game. Posters are limited and subject to availability.
- In-game promotions featuring Geico, Delaware Lottery, and Kimmel-Carter.
- McDonald's of Newark Free Sandwich: When Delaware holds their opponent to 60 points or under, or Delaware scores 80 or more points, bring your ticket stub in to McDonald’s the next day ONLY and receive any McMuffin® sandwich (including Egg White Delight®) at breakfast or receive a Big Mac® during lunch/dinner or snack time. Offer good only at 374 E Main Street or McDonald’s 815 S College Avenue in Newark. Both restaurants are open 24 hours for your convenience.
- Doors open at 1 p.m. Tip-off at 2 p.m.