Hens to Clash Against James Madison Sunday in Harrisonburg
Delaware (10-3, 2-0 CAA) at James Madison (10-4, 0-0 CAA)
DATE: Sunday, January 12, 2014
TIME: 2 p.m.
LOCATION: Convocation Center - Harrisonburg, Va.
All Delaware women’s basketball games this season can be heard on the radio at 1290 The Ticket or 1410 WDOV. Matt Janus has the call for the Hens while Christine Motta serves as a color analyst. Fans can also hear the broadcast online at http://www.iheart.com/live/1290-The-Ticket-473/ and on smart devices via the iHeart app.
Sunday's game at James Madison will be available via MadiZONE HD SportsNet.
· Delaware plays its second CAA game on the road as the Hens travel to James Madison.
· The Hens have won nine of its past 11, with the losses coming by a combined seven points.
· The Blue Hens hold a 44-game CAA winning streak (regular season and tournament) dating to the 2011-12 season.
· For more game notes, please click here.
· Delaware holds a slight advantage of 13-12 in the all-time series against James Madison.
· UD has won three consecutive against the Dukes.
· Last season, Delaware swept the series against the Dukes with wins on Feb. 10 (71-64) at JMU and Feb. 24 (61-60) at home.
· The Hens are 5-6 against JMU in Harrisonburg. The Dukes' last victory at home came with an 88-83 overtime win on Feb. 18, 2010.
· The last time JMU defeated UD was on March 13, 2011 with a 67-61 win in the CAA Championship Final.
· UD head coach Tina Martin is in her 18th season with Delaware and currently holds a 351-184 (.656) all-time record.
· Martin is 13-12 all-time against James Madison.
· Martin has garnered three conference Coach of the Year awards and led the Hens to 10 post-season appearances.
· Kenny Brooks is in his 12th season as the head coach at James Madison and holds a career record of 262-110 (.704).
· Brooks holds a 11-10 lead over the Hens.