Blue Hens Men's Basketball Game vs. Towson
Saturday, January 25 @ 12 p.m. at The BOB (BCC)
To BUY TICKETS, click here or call 302-831-2257.
Men's Health Fair from 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. on the BCC Concourse
- FREE blood pressure & glucose screenings for men compliments of the University of Delaware School of Nursing; UD Employee Wellness Program; and Healthy HENS, Student Health Services. Smoking Cessation Materials & DANTE social media provided by School of Nursing. *All screenings for men are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Interactive and educational men's health exhibits provided by staff from organizations including:
- First State Physicians
- Delaware Urologic Associates
- Christiana Health Care
- American Cancer Society
- UD Athletics' Registered Dietitian
- National Brain Tumor Society
- Blood Bank of Delmarva
- Postgame Team Autographs with the 2013-14 Blue Hens men's basketball team.
- FREE "GO HENS!" fan cards to all fans in attendance.
What is Coaches vs. Cancer?
The Coaches vs. Cancer program is a nationwide collaboration between the American Cancer Society and the National Association of Basketball Coaches. The initiative leverages the personal experiences, community leadership, and professional excellence of coaches nationwide. The program seeks to increase cancer awareness and promote healthy living among students, faculty and staff, fans, and the community at large. For more information on the Coaches vs. Cancer program, click here.