2014 Blue Hens Homecoming 5K Run/Walk
Friday, October 17
UD Athletics Complex
Registration Begins at 4 p.m. / Race Starts at 5:30 p.m.
To register, click here.
$15 - Event pre-registration fee until Wednesday, 10/15 at 12 p.m.
$20 - Event registration Wednesday, 10/15 at 12:01 p.m. until Friday, 10/17 at 5 p.m.
Sign up today to participate in the inaugural Blue Hens Homecoming 5K Run/Walk event on Friday, 10/17. Join your fellow UD alumni, students, faculty/staff, friends & family on the course throughout the UD Athletics Complex and College of Agriculture & Natural Resources. The terrain of the course will be varied between asphalt and gravel/dirt.
NOTICE: No baby strollers are allowed in the run portion of this event. You may walk with strollers. No dogs allowed due to insurance liability.
In appreciation for your participation, Delaware Football invites all race members that register in advance to purchase discounted tickets to their highly anticipated game vs. CAA opponent Towson on Saturday, 10/18 at 12:30 p.m. Tickets must be purchased by Wednesday, 10/15 at 12 p.m.
Also, all runners/walkers will each receive an event shirt and invitation to the post-race hospitality area featuring music and refreshments on race day.
- Top 3 overall male
- Top 3 overall female
- Top 3 male and top 3 female for the following:
- Community Member
Women's Soccer Game - Friday, 10/17
- Breast Cancer Awareness Game: Wear pink to the game as the Blue Hens support Breast Cancer Awareness.
- The first 250 fans in attendance will receive a pink Blue Hens slap bracelet.
- Due to ongoing construction at Grant Stadium:
- Parking is free & available behind The BOB. Cars parked in other locations will be at risk for receiving a parking ticket.
- Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs, as bleacher seating will be limited and subject to availability.
2014 UD Homecoming