Membership Options

Please see below for a list of membership options for the Carpenter Sports Building (Little Bob). Membership to the facility provides access to the main student fitness center, indoor pool, 3 multi-purpose gymnasiums, climbing wall, racquetball courts, squash court, locker/shower facilities and more. The employee fitness center is available for staff/faculty, alumni, spouses, OLLI, Visiting Scholars, and conference members. Group fitness classes, personal training, and intramural sports are also available for an additional fee.

Memberships can be purchased at the cashier's window in the Little Bob. Email with any questions.



Winter and Summer Access 

All students planning to use the Little Bob during winter or summer sessions should check this page to ensure they will have access to the facility. 




Comprehensive fee paying full/part time undergraduate students and continuing education students receive access to the building.


Full Time Graduate

Recreation fee paying full time graduate students receive access to the building.


Part Time Graduate 

Part time graduate students must pay a $25 fee to access the building each semester.



Full time UD faculty/staff receive access to the building. 


Staff Spouse

Spouses of full time UD staff/faculty members recieve access to the building. Reach out to HR to obtain a spouse UD ID card.  


Student/Visiting Scholar Spouse

Spouses of students and visiting scholars can receive access to the facility for a fee. The UD member must present their UD ID and marriage certificate to the Lil Bob cashier's window attendant to purchase the membership for their spouse.

6 months  -  $200

12 months  -  $400


UD Alumni can receive access to the facility for a fee. Purchases can be made at the cashier's window in the Lil Bob. Online purchases for alumni that graduated in 2018 will be available starting Monday, 6/11 here

3 months*  -  $100

(*only available for those who graduated within the last year)

6 months  -  $200

12 months  -  $400


Visiting Scholar

Visiting Scholars can receive access to the facility for a fee. They must first obtain a UD ID card by following the steps listed here.

6 months  -  $50


Department Card Holders

Anyone with a department UD ID card can recieve access to the facility for a fee. (EX. miscellaneous wage employees). If you need a department card, follow the steps listed here.   

6 months  -  $50


Department Card Holder Spouse 

Spouses of card holders can also receive access to the facility for a fee. The card holder must provide their UD ID card and a copy of their marriage certificate to the cashier to purchase. Please note that this does not include staff/faculty spouses.

6 months  -  $200

12 months  -  $400 



OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institiute) members can recieve access to the building by paying a fee.

6 months  -  $50

12 months  -  $100



External groups on campus for a conference can receive assess to the building during the conference for a fee.

$25  - length of conference