Blue Hens Men's Basketball vs. Charleston
Saturday, January 31 @ 2 p.m. at The BOB
To BUY TICKETS, click here or call 302-831-2257.
Men's Health Fair from 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m. on The BOB Concourse
- FREE health screenings for men compliments of HealthyU Employee Wellness, University of Delaware School of Nursing, and Healthy HENS. *All screenings for men are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Interactive and educational men's health exhibits provided by staff from organizations including:
- Christiana Health Care
- American Cancer Society
- National Brain Tumor Society
- Blood Bank of Delmarva
- reNu Chiropractic
- T-Shirts to the first 100 fans in attendance, compliments of Kimmel-Carter Injury Lawyers.
- FREE "GO HENS!" fan cards to all fans in attendance. Fans are encouraged to fill in the other side of the card with men in their life who they want to be aware of health issues.
What is Coaches vs. Cancer?
The Coaches vs. Cancer program is a nationwide collaboration between the American Cancer Society and the National Association of Basketball Coaches. The initiative leverages the personal experiences, community leadership, and professional excellence of coaches nationwide. The program seeks to increase cancer awareness and promote healthy living among students, faculty and staff, fans, and the community at large. For more information on the Coaches vs. Cancer program, click here.