Blue Hen Men's Basketball Back Home Saturday To Host Robert Morris at 12 Noon
Delaware (3-3, 0-0 CAA) vs. Robert Morris (3-4, 0-0 Northeast)
Date: Saturday, November 30, 2013
Time: 12 noon
Location: Bob Carpenter Center - Newark, Del.
Live Video: www.bluehens.com
Live Stats: www.bluehens.com
Radio: WDSD 94.7 FM (Scott Klatzkin, Bill Harman)
All-Time Series: Robert Morris leads, 1-0
Delaware: Monté Ross (Winston-Salem State ‘92), eighth season overall and at Delaware, 93-134
Robert Morris: Andrew Toole (Penn ‘03), fourth season overall and at Robert Morris, 71-40
• Delaware will look to move over the .500 mark for the first time this season today against Robert Morris. A victory would give the Blue Hens four wins in their last five games.
• Robert Morris won the only previous meeting between the two schools, an 86-75 triumph on Nov. 18, 2008 in Moon Township, Pa.
• Delaware is coming off an 80-70 victory at Delaware State on Monday. Davon Usher led the Blue Hens with game-highs of 23 points, eight rebounds and six assists.
• Jarvis Threatt added 17 points and six rebounds, while Kyle Anderson reached double figures for the fifth straight game with 12 points on 4-6 long range shooting.
• If the Blue Hens score 80 points today, they would reach the 80-point mark in six consecutive games for just the third time in school history.
• Delaware leads the CAA with a 38.1 three-point field goal percentage and 8.5 three-pointers made per game. Kyle Anderson leads the league with 3.7 threes per game, while Davon Usher is tied for second with 2.7 made per game. Anderson is also second in the conference with a 51.2 three-point percentage.
• UD currently ranks second in the CAA and 26th in Division I with a 25.8 three-point percentage defense.
• Jarvis Threatt continues to lead the CAA with 3.0 steals and 5.8 assists per game.