Hens Look to Snap Losing Streak; Travel to Hofstra Thursday
Delaware (17-8, 9-5 CAA) at Hofstra (11-13, 6-7 CAA)
DATE: Thursday, February 27, 2014
TIME: 7 p.m.
LOCATION: Mack Sports Complex - Hempstead, N.Y.
Free live video and audio of the game via Pride Productions will be available.
All Delaware women’s basketball games this season can be heard on the radio at 1290 The Ticket or 1410 WDOV. Matt Janus has the call for the Hens while Christine Motta serves as a color analyst. Fans can also hear the broadcast online at http://www.iheart.com/live/1290-The-Ticket-473/ and on smart devices via the iHeart app.
Live stats will be available via www.GoHofstra.com.
· Delaware concludes regular season play with the first of two games on the road.
· The Blue Hens have lost two straight, including a 64-68 loss to William & Mary in the home regular season finale Sunday.
· UD is currently in second place in the CAA standings and looks to secure that spot as the Hens hold a slight advantage over the College of Charleston and Drexel (7-6).
· For more game notes, please click here.
· Delaware holds the all-time series advantage of 51-10 over the Pride.
· UD has won six straight and nine of the last 10 against Hofstra, including a 71-66 overtime victory in the conference opener on Jan. 5.
· UD head coach Tina Martin is in her 18th season with Delaware and currently holds a 358-189 (.654) all-time record.
· Martin is 27-9 all-time against Hofstra.
· Martin has garnered three conference Coach of the Year awards and led the Hens to 10 post-season appearances.
· Krista Kilburn-Steveskey is in her eighth year as the head coach of teh Pride and is 130-115 during her tenure.
· Kilburn-Steveskey is 4-12 against Delaware all-time.