Exclusive Student Fan Group of Blue Hens Athletics
November 22 vs. Villanova @ 12 p.m.
- Stop by the Cockpit Stations all week to gear up for gameday! Answer the trivia questions posted @UDCockpit correctly to win prizes to get you spirited for the game. Visit the stations all during the week of 11/17 through 11/21 at the following times:
- Trabant: 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Little Bob: 4 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- FREE gameday buses begin running at 9 a.m. Four separate express routes will run pregame from the following: Rodney/Dickinson (West Campus), Christiana Commons (Christiana Towers, Laird/North Campus), Smith Overpass, and Perkins Student Center. Buses returning to campus will begin in the 4th quarter, and run in a continuous loop post-game.
- Parking is available for students in all single game lots for $15 per car. Click here to see a parking map and here for tailgating information. Come early to get your spot! They WILL fill up! Parking lots open at 8 a.m.
- Stadium gates will open at 10 a.m. The student entrance is to the right of the main gate, past the ticket windows and closest to the corner of The BOB (called the Southwest gate).
- FREE T-Shirts will be given out underneath the South End Zone beginning pregame. All students with a Cockpit wristband are eligible – come early to get yours!
- Spirited students seated in the Cockpit have the opportunity to be shown on the Cockpit Cam throughout the game!
- As always, admission is FREE with your student ID. A limited number of UD student guest passes for the student section are also available for purchase in advance through the box office at a discounted rate.
- Follow @UDCockpit on Twitter and Instagram and visit www.bluehens.com/cockpit for all your gameday info!
See you Saturday – GO HENS!
2014 FOOTBALL COCKPIT 101
ADMISSION: show your valid UD ID Card at the student entrance, located at the southwest gate of Delaware Stadium, to receive a FREE game ticket for the UD Student Section. Tickets are only available on gameday at the UD Student gate, no tickets are available in advance for pickup.
BASKETBALL COCKPIT 101
ADMISSION: show your valid UD ID Card at the Delaware Ticket Office at the Bob Carpenter Center (BCC) to receive a ticket for admission to the UD Student Section for all men’s and women’s basketball home games. Admission is subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Cockpit provides programming that includes exclusive events, promotions, and giveaways for UD students to foster Blue Hens pride; and provide a fun and engaging atmosphere to root on their peers and create a home field advantage like no other for the Blue Hens.
Attention UD students, the University of Delaware and the NCAA have many traditions, but bad sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators isn't one of them. The Cockpit pledges to support the participants and officials with RESPECT and root on the Fightin' Blue Hens in a positive manner at all times. Inappropriate behavior will be grounds for removal from the athletic facility. Any UD student that is intoxicated is not eligible to participate in gameday promotions. Fans will not be permitted on the playing field at any time before, during or immediately following an athletic event