Welcome to the Intramural homepage. We hope you will have fun participating in the program. If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments please let us know by giving us a call at 831-2365, or stop by and see us in 144 Carpenter Sports Building.
All team registration, team fee payment and roster management will be done online. Click here to see how to register.
For most sports we offer Coed, Women's and Men's division. We also offer different levels of play in each division (subject to team numbers.) Blue is our most competitive league, Gold is the middle level and White is our recreational league. We strongly encourage players that have never tried a sport to come out and give it a try.
Flag Football Champions showcased on Bluehens.com.
Check out our Facebook Fanpage University of Delaware Intramural Programs
Upcoming RegistrationsCourt Dodgeball League- Registration Ends Wednesday, 4/9 at 8:00pm
Indoor Soccer League- Registration Ends Wednesday, 4/9 at 8:00pm
Cornhole Pairs Tournament- Registration Ends Wednesday, 4/23 at 8:00pm
Teams will be required to pay a team registration fee. The fees will be as low as possible. $3-25 based on the number of players on the court. The registration form will be left open after registration closes and late teams may register and be put on a waitlist. If teams forfeit out of the league, teams on the waitlist will be moved into their spots. Teams will play four regular season games over a four week period and then there will be a post-season tournament for those teams that are still eligible.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account:
2. Enter your information, and use your school email address (@udel.edu, @admin.udel.edu, @math.udel.edu, @mail.eecis.udel.edu), and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “University of Delaware” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s Blue, Men’s Gold, Men’s White, Women’s Blue, Women’s Gold, Women’s White, Coed Blue, Coed Gold, Coed White) (Blue is our highest level of competition, Gold is our middle level and White is our purely recreational level.)
5. Choose the division you’d like to play in.
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
ii. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
iii. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button on the bottom of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please feel free to email us.