Reserving CSB and Other Facilities

Recreation facilities in Carpenter Sports Building and elsewhere on campus may be reserved by Registered Student Organizations (including sport clubs) and University departments.

Every attempt is made to accommodate all users' needs, but facilities are limited. Due to this, a reservation is not guaranteed with application. Early application will increase your chances of getting the facility that you need. Submit an "Application for Use of Recreational Facilities" form AT LEAST 10* days in advance.

For non-University groups requesting facility access, the following will be required: A University Facility Use Agreement, a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming UD as additionally insured, and payment for the rental fee.

* Larger events that require additional staffing require more lead time.

Forms are available in Carpenter Sports Building Lobby, or download one here.

For more information, please contact Linda Baird at 302-831-2259.