Club Men's Lacrosse
TRYOUTS THIS WEEK!!!
Tryout information is listed below. Those interested must attend ALL tryout sessions.
|Tues, September 16th||7:00-8:30pm||Football Practice Fields|
|Wed, September 17th||7:00-8:30pm||Football Practice Fields|
|Fri, September 19th||6:00-7:30pm||Frazer Field|
We are a competitive club Lacrosse team in the NCLL (National Collegiate Lacrosse League), Chesapeake Division I. We carry around 40 men on our roster and look for guys that are committed to the team, love lacrosse, and are all around good guys.
- Members must provide their own sticks, gloves, elbow pads, and shoulder pads
- Dues vary each season but are usually between $150-$200
- Team jerseys and helmets are covered by member dues
- We typically practice from 4:30-6pm two days/week (fall) and three days/week (spring), either on Frazier Field or Park Place Field.
- Club President: Kyle Coulter