Club Women's Basketball
We are a competitive club women's basketball team in the East Coast Women's Club Basketball League. While winning an East Coast Championship certainly tops our list of goals, it is clear that great friendships and experiences seem to come as a natural side-effect of our team effort.
- Practices are mandatory unless excused
- Dues vary each season but are usually between $150-$175
- Members must participate in fundraisers (usually 3 per semester)
Practice and Game Information
- We practice on Monday and Wednesday from 7-8:30pm
- Approximately 5 tournaments, all on weekends. Most of the tournaments are two days, and some require overnight stays.
- Approximately 3 tournaments, also all entirely on weekends. The team travels anywhere from 1 to 7 hours for tournaments and usually play 4 games a weekend.
- Club President: Giulia Giannangeli