We are a competitive club Wrestling team in the NCWA (National Collegiate Wrestling Association), Northeast Conference. Our team looks for those that strive to win tournaments while having a great time. We also allow anyone that wants to wrestle but not compete to attend practices. Both men and women can join.
- Members must be registered with NCWA and iHub
- Practice is mandatory for those wishing to compete
- Members must provide their own shoes, headgear, and knee pads (optional)
- Singlets and warm-ups will be provided for those that compete
- All practices are in Pearson Gym (on Academy St.)
- Club President: Nicholas Graham