The Club Golf team is a fantastic way for golfers of all skill levels to play golf while in college. We accept everyone from beginners to extremely skilled players. For those golfers with a competitive interest, we have a tournament team that travels and plays events in the National Collegiate Club Golf Association, or NCCGA. On the other hand, our members that are just interested in playing for fun can play as much or as little as they like.The club is active in both the spring and fall semesters.
- Members must provide their own golf equipment and proper attire
- Dues give each member access to our weekly tee times at local Deerfield Golf and Tennis Club.
Practice and Competition Information
- Practices are held at Deerfield Golf and Tennis Club in Newark, DE. They take place mid-afternoon Mon-Thurs. Golfers can come every day, or just once in a while. Practices are very laid back, sometimes we play a few holes; other days we work on the driving range. Members choose whichever option they prefer that day.
- The tournament team plays 2 regional tournaments each semester around the Philadelphia area. If the team qualifies, there is a national championship tournament each semester. Last semester the team traveled to Bryan Park, NC, and this semester the team will be headed to San Antonio, Texas if we qualify. The tournament team doesn't have required practices, but members of the team are expected to play frequently.
- The club is active in both the spring and fall semesters.
Those interested in donating to the team have the option to donate equipment or monetary sums. There is also an opportunity to donate and receive personalized golf gifts as well in return. MAKE DONATION