CSB Employee Fitness Center
General Rules and Guidelines
- This facility may not always be monitored: Use at your own risk.
- Orientation for exercise equipment usage is available at your request through the wellness center/fitness office.
- A signed employee fitness center release is required prior to initial use of this facility.
- It is recommended that exercise equipment be used in the presence of others.
- All facility users must be at least 18 years of age.
- No bags, backpacks, coats, etc., are permitted in the fitness area.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No food or drink other than water in a plastic bottle is permitted.
- Athletic shoes (no sandals or open-toe shoes), shorts, or pants, and a full t-shirts (no midriffs or tank tops) are required.
- Do not drop weights or dumbbells
- Use collars on all free weight bars.
- Use spotters for free weight exercises.
- Return equipment to proper storage areas immediately after use.
- Please wipe down equipment after use.