Reserving the CSB and Other Facilities


Registered Student Organizations (including sport clubs) and University departments.

Recreation facilities in Carpenter Sports Building and elsewhere on campus may be reserved. Every attempt is made to accommodate all users' needs, but facilities are limited. Due to this, a reservation is not guaranteed with application. Early application will increase your chances of getting the facility that you need. Submit the "Application for Use of Recreational Facilities" form AT LEAST 10* days in advance.

* Larger events that require additional staffing require more lead time.



Non-University groups

Non-University groups requesting facility access will need to provide the following: A University Facility Use Agreement, a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming UD as additionally insured, and payment for the rental fee.


Download a Form or pick one up in the Carpenter Sports Building Lobby.

For more information, please contact Linda Baird at 302-831-2259.