Ticket Donation Requests
Delaware and surrounding community non-profit charitable organizations, recognized institutional organizations (i.e. fraternity, sorority, student government, etc.), and educational institutions (8th grade or below) may submit donation requests for up to one (1) event per year to be considered for a charitable donation by UD Athletics.
UD Athletics reserves the right to determine which requests it will approve, and what tickets it will be able to donate.
- All donation requests must be made in writing on the organization's letterhead (.doc or .pdf format only), along with a "Ticket Donation Request Form" that can be downloaded as a PDF
- Fax or email completed forms to TBA, Assistant Director of Athletics, Compliance at Fax: 302-831-4089 *Phone and mail-in requests will not be accepted.
- All requests must be received at least four (4) weeks in advance of the date of the event for which you are requesting the donation.
- Per NCAA bylaws, donated items are NOT to be used for or provided to any of the following:
- Fundraiser for a high school (9th-12th grade) prep school, junior college or any other group consisting of prospective student-athletes.
- Staff member (i.e. coach/athletics director/teacher/principal) of any of the organizations listed in 4-a.
- A student, student-athlete or parent of any organization listed in 4-a.
- UD Athletics reserves the right to refuse any future donation requests if the donated tickets are deemed to be used in any way that is contrary to NCAA rules.
Please note that complimentary admission for group tickets will be issued through a pass list, therefore the group will NOT receive hard tickets in advance.
The athletics department will not accept items dropped off or sent to the athletics department without prior approval. Approval or denial will be granted following a review of each submitted request. Please allow 3-7 days to receive approval/denial.
Once approved, the requester will be responsible for shipping the item to the athletics department and providing the appropriate packing and postage to return the item to the requester. Items without appropriate packing and postage will not be autographed.
Please allow six (6) weeks for the completion of your request. Depending on the time of year, the process may take longer.
Due to NCAA rules, we are unable to fulfill any request for autographs from any student-athletes. If you wish to have a student-athlete autograph an item, please attend one of the events featuring post-game autograph sessions.
NCAA Guidelines require that the following conditions be met in regards to institutional memorabilia and autographs:
- The requested item may not be used in fundraising events for any high school organization, high school fund raising event that will benefit a charity or educational project or any high school or prospect-aged individual. High school is defined as grades nine through twelve (12).
- All monies derived from the promotions activity or project must go directly to the charity, non-profit agency or educational institution listed.
- The requested item involving student-athlete's names may not involve co-sponsorship, advertisement or promotion by a commercial agency other than a company's logo or trademark on printed materials.
- An authorized representative of the agency must sign a waiver agreeing to adhere to all NCAA guidelines regarding this request.
- Use of the memorabilia item must have written approval from the Athletic Compliance Office.
- Memorabilia may not be re-sold for any purpose without Athletic Compliance Office approval.
NOTE: When submitting the request, understand that the University of Delaware reserves the right to request the return of the memorabilia or autographed item when guidelines are not followed.
Please complete the following formal request linked below:
Donation Item Request Form
Speaker requests are regulated by the University of Delaware Compliance staff and based upon availability. Please complete the following formal request here