Youth Dance Day- Saturday, March 2
Join us on Saturday, March 2 as the University of Delaware Dance Team hosts their Youth Dance Clinic.
Youth Dance Clinic (Bob Carpenter Center Addition - West Gym)
11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- $10 per clinic participant and open to all Blue Hens kids ages 4-12. All participants must register in advance. Day of registration will not be available.
- Learn a short routine to be performed on-court at halftime of the Blue Hens Men's Basketball game later that day.
- Registration includes game ticket to the 3/2 men's basketball game following the clinic and a t-shirt. Additional tickets are just $5 each.
- No experience is necessary. Comfortable athletic attire and sneakers are strongly recommended.
Online Registration: registration is full and closed.
Fax Registration: registration is full and closed.
One registration form per youth is required. Space is LIMITED and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. All participants must register in advance. Day of registration will not be available.
NOTE: If you fax your form and indicate that you need additional tickets, someone from Athletics Marketing will gladly contact you for payment information. Please call 302-831-8961 with any questions.
UD Men’s Basketball Game (The BOB) at 2 p.m. vs. George Mason
- UD Men's Basketball Senior Day: Be there to root on the Blue Hens Men's Basketball Class of 2013 in their final regular season home game of their Delaware Basketball career.
- Family Fun Zone: Be sure to visit the concourse behind Sections 11-14 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. during pregame to enjoy interactive games and fun for all ages!
- Post-Game Autographs: Stick around post-game for autographs by the entire team! Autographs will take place on the concourse behind Sections 5 & 6 immediately following the game.
- T's for 3's: Watch out for flying t-shirts each time the Blue Hens sink a 3-pointer. The “Tee For Three” shirts are presented by First State Orthopaedics, taking care of Delaware with a commitment to excellence. First State Orthopaedics; Leaders in our community.
- Doors open at 12:30 p.m. Tip-off at 2 p.m.